Sunday, July 31, 2011

Umm... Hi.

So. This is my first blog.
Initially I was thinking of using this blog to share wisdom with the multitudes. Here I will post videos (some could be my own), write about what God has taught me, and just toss ideas around.

I bet ya'll are wondering why I titled this blog "this cheese tastes like plastic". Here are my reasons:
1. Most cheeses are gross
2. You know the liquid cheese they put on nachos? That stuff is plastic (in edible form).
3. I've worked at a kitchen where the food comes in boxes, and the cheese does too.
4. I couldn't come up with anything catchier that hasn't been used.

Don't expect to see my blogs coming in regularly. I'm kinda lazy about checking up on things.

Here's a video for ya. I can't say I made it though, but if you'd like you can credit it to me. Just kidding. But it is a good video I recommend to you. Please watch.


Sometimes we forget what we were told about God. Things get so blurred with theology and legalism. The list goes on and on. This video brings you back to the basics of the gospel. This is the core of what Christians are supposed to believe. I don't care what some "Christians" act like or say. Don't let others determine what you choose to believe or not believe.
Fear God.