Friday, September 30, 2011

Renewal!

Commitment. A scary thing. One does not wish to be tied down, yet in actuality this "tying down" in fact makes you freer then you ever were. I'm scared... What have I gotten myself into?
But I'm going to be committed. In all seriousness, I've committed the same things before many, many times. I will have to continue to commit myself. A re-commitment every day to what I believe to be true. So here I go...


I'm diving in
I'm going deep
In over my head I wanna be
Caught in the rush
Lost in the flow
In over my head I wanna go
The river's deep
The river's wide
The river's water is alive
So sink or swim
I'm diving in
I'm diving in

God, please give me the strength every day to make these commitments. I need to stay true to you and to others. I love You God! Help me to follow you with all my mind, soul, and strength, and help me to love my neighbor as myself. Amen.

I love you my peoples. :-)
Fear God!